- Our users love the Key Concepts with the different sections for exploration and visualization. So, we have expanded this to include terms used in the Also Containing (in Relevant Statements) filter. This enables a whole new level of exploration!
- The Connections visualization has been enabled for any group in the Key Concepts (except for Actions), not just Power Terms™.
- To accomodate these changes, the visualization buttons are now smaller, but there is a tooltip that shows the full name.
- Finally, given its popularity, the Key Concept Export has been moved to the top of the Key Concepts.
Enhanced specificity of results for queries using both a Power Term® and a member of that class.
Added a new preference (Your Space > My Preferences) for color scheme used in the Concept Cloud and Concept Trends visualizations.
Made further improvements to our already industry-leading entity disambiguation methods.
Server-side security enhancements as we constantly improve protection of our users' IP.
Fixed an issue where clinical trial sponsors were not found using the Affiliation search.
Added full-text clinical trial content from clinicaltrials.gov.
Added Clinical Trials Publication Type filter, with sub-filters for ClinicalTrials.gov and Clinical Trials Articles.<
Added full-text content from Karger.
Full-text searching has been added for the medical and life science content from Karger.
Added full-text content from PNAS.
Full-text searching has been added for the medical and life science content from PNAS.
Added full-text content from Oxford University Press, including articles that are not Open Access.
The content is primarily from the Oxford University Press Medicine and Health journals,
with additional biomedical-related content from the Science & Mathematics collection.
Improved handling of patent content for deeper discovery
Expanded natural language queries
- You now have the option of writing your Power Term® queries more naturally. Just enter what you want with normal English. For example, the search "What diseases are associated with aging?" will give the same results as "$Diseases aging".
- You may continue to use Power Term queries as before (e.g., $Diseases)
- We have also expanded the understanding of other natural language queries. This system is still learning, so if you do not get the results you expect from a query, please contact us with the details so we can help train the system.
Updated the Predictive Visual Analytics (Qinsight™ only)
- Concept Cloud and Concept Trends - Both of these visualizations now allow you to filter the information displayed. Simply check or uncheck the boxes in the legend.
- Concept Trends - The neural network that powers the prediction of trends has been updated. This more sensitive protocol gives a better sense of the dynamics behind emerging concept patterns.
Added a new Publication Type filter for Conference/Congress content
We are also looking to expand our conference content; if you have any preferences for which conference content to add, please let us know.
Improved abbreviation recognition
- We fixed a bug where the Assignee was not being exported for patents. Assignee is now exported to the affiliation field.
- We fixed a bug, which could occur with small numbers of results, where a spelling suggestion was made even if not needed.
Welcome to Qinsight™, the newest Quertle discovery solution based on our BioAI™ artificial intelligence platform.
We usher in another revolution in effective use of the biomedical and life science literature, including predictive visual analytics.
Qinsight™ is the evolution of our Quertle.info and Quetzal® applications and the version numbering is extended from those applications.
Advanced Artificial Intelligence-based methods
Predictive Visual Analytics
- Concept Cloud - summarize an entire set of documents
- Concept Trends - detect trends in the literature
- Concept Connections - uncover hidden connections
Other changes relative to the prior Quetzal® products
- New ability to select more than one Key Concept
- Option to update Key Concepts when any filter is applied (Qinsight™ only)
Back to top.