In this update, we have made the following improvements:
Expanded natural language queries
- You now have the option of writing your Power Term® queries more naturally. Just enter what you want with normal English. For example, the search "What diseases are associated with aging?" will give the same results as "$Diseases aging".
- You may continue to use Power Term queries as before (e.g., $Diseases)
- We have also expanded the understanding of other natural language queries. This system is still learning, so if you do not get the results you expect from a query, please contact us with the details so we can help train the system.
Predictive Visual Analytics updates (Qinsight™ only)
- Concept Cloud and Concept Trends - Both of these visualizations now allow you to filter the information displayed. Simply check or uncheck the boxes in the legend.
- Concept Trends - The neural network that powers the prediction of trends has been updated. This more sensitive protocol gives a better sense of the dynamics behind emerging concept patterns.
New Publication Type filter
- We have added a Publication Type filter for Conference/Congress content. We are also looking to expand our conference content; if you have any suggestions for whose conference content to get, please let us know.
- We have improved the neural network responsible for recognizing and defining abbreviations.
- We fixed a bug where the Assignee was not being exported for patents. Assignee is now exported to the affiliation field.
- We fixed a bug, which could occur with small numbers of results, where a spelling suggestion was made even if not needed.
Welcome to the newest family of Quertle discovery products based on our BioAI™ artificial intelligence platform.
We usher in another revolution in effective use of the biomedical and life science literature, including predictive visual analytics (in Qinsight™).
Advanced Artificial Intelligence-based methods
Predictive Visual Analytics
- Concept Cloud - summarize an entire set of documents
- Concept Trends - detect trends in the literature
- Concept Connections - uncover hidden connections
Other changes relative to the prior Quetzal® products
- New ability to select more than one Key Concept
- Option to update Key Concepts when any filter is applied (Qinsight™ only)
Back to top.